Friday, August 30, 2013

Farewell to Indiana! Hello to Brazil!

The days keep rushing by.  Summer wrapped up and I had to say goodbye to all the kids I was teaching swim lessons to, the wonderful Carefree Crocs, and all my friends and little buddies at church.  I had a wonderful farewell party with all my friends.  Glad I got the chance to say goodbye to all of you.  Thanks for coming.  It was wonderful to see you and do some swimming and night bowling.  I truly appreciate all the love and support from every one of you.  Here is the video that was shown at the farewell...with a few things from the past week thrown in by my Dad.

Click here to watch.


I apologize to all my grandmothers for not getting a chance to call them and say goodbye.  The last days were a blur before I flew out to Provo, UT.  I just got accustomed to the Provo Missionary Training Center and my visa for Brazil came in and I was off to Brazil.  I love Brazil!  The people are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment