Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I am a tool...In the LORD's Hands

So, this week was amazing! I feel pretty confident in my Portuguese now and it's great to see that the people truly love us. If you struggle with the language here they just love you more. Brasilians are just awesome. They don't have hardly any negative words, because they hardly ever complain.

On Friday, I had the wonderful opportunity to go out into the center of the city of Sao Paulo and talk with the people. I was able to sit and meet with three gentlemen. One was on his break from work, another was just waiting on his bus, and the third was a Monk. I was able to talk to them all about their faith in God, our Father in Heaven, as well as their faith in His Son, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, as well as my personal savior.

It was a wonderful opportunity. The people here in Brasil truly are so loving toward everyone. I love them so much and I don't even know them. Keep the faith everyone. I love you, and look forward to hearing more about what's going on at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment