Sunday, September 1, 2013

São Paulo CTM

The new arrivals at the Brazil MTC, August 28, 2013
I'm in the Second Row
I have been in Sao Paulo, Brasil for three days now and it is truly an amazing city. Very diverse, but so beautiful. Everywhere you go you see smiling faces. The Brasilians love the missionaries. They have little cars like in Europe and tons of sprint bikes. The food is amazing! I actually like Brazilian meatloaf. The people here are just amazing! They smile all the time, and are so laid back, but still get work done. What a great city. I can´t wait to see the rest of Brasil!

Anyway, stay tuned and I´ll have some pictures soon. Oh, and Brad, the water does go the otherway when you flush. Haha.

Tchuo!
--Elder Petty
Me with my MTC Companion Elder Gerber

No comments:

Post a Comment